Pandan leaves - linen wallcovering

Vacao lin Blanc

Reference

CMO_WPN_01_01

Use

Wallcovering

Useful width

Sold per meter, width 90 cm (35”)

Composition

70% Pandan leaves 30% Linen on non woven backing

Special remarks

Colors can vary from each production

Treatment

Avoid any contact with water, clean with a dry cloth

Add to my selection

Commitments

Hand-woven on a traditional loom
1 day to produce 1 m
Vacao leaves regenerate on their own

About the fibre

This plant also known as the screwpine displays long leathery leaves and a parasol-like appearance in tropical regions, often along shores. Highly valued for its edible fruit, it is also used in many forms of traditional craftsmanship, such as basketry, but also for housing. In this collection, vacao is combined with linen, a particularly different material. This fusion is orchestrated by hand on traditional looms.